CONTACT

twitter : lizsayslive e-mail : lizhendrickx@hotmail.be

dinsdag 12 maart 2013

Picture my life : 1


I have decided to try something new, well new for my blog at least. 
This has been done by many bloggers before me, well, it's hard to find something that hasn't . 
But! However, this seemed like a nice -continuous- addition to my blog. 

Every week, I will post a selection of pictures ( mostly from Instagram ) and add a little info about what/where/when/who... simple but hopefully somewhat entertaining!
With these words I kick off this first edition of ' Picture my life'

Warm couch, Harry Potter and my dog = best. So are fries. Bad girl.
Tropicana with a capital T, healing tattoos and 'Mericuh reppin on the road home from work.
Foot tattoos HURT. Don't ever ask. Nacho's only hurt my diet. ( beautiful creatures was horrid) 
Not sure if visible but if that's a workout, I'm doing it wrong. Oh, nails.
I could just say I'm on no diet at all by now. 5 minute sketches are back.
Tried to organise make-up. Failed. Hello owl-case.

















Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten